Warranty covers items against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover misuse or abuse or used in a way not intended for.
- For warranty to apply, proof of purchase must be accompanied with warranty claim.
- The item(s) must be purchased from an authorized reseller/dealer.
- Warranty claims must be processed through your point-of-sale.
- Removal of serial number (s) or unreadable serial number (s) void warranty.
- Self repair voids warranty.
- Modifying or making any changes to OxyCheq products will void warranty.
- The Point of Sale will write any or all serial number (s) that apply on the receipt/invoice at time of purchase.
- 1 year
- 12 Months
- 2 years (LP hose, OPV & inflator valve 1 year)
- 2 years
- 2 years (Powder Coated 1 year)
- 1 years
Close out items will have a reduce warranty period.