- Battery charge indicator
- One key operation (On / Off / Cal)
- Auto diagnostics with error codes to simplify troubleshooting
- Teledyne’s own N-33 sensor
- Sensor interconnection cable
- Runs on 3 AA batteries
- 1/4” NPT connection for use with customer supplied chuck
- Up to 50 psig sample pressure
- 1 year warranty on instrument, 12 month warranty on sensor
Teledyne’s hand-held AN300 Portable Nitrogen Analyzer is designed for use in the measurement of nitrogen for the automotive industry, specifically commercial tire retailers. Constructed of high impact resistant materials, the AN300 provides unparalleled performance under the harshest conditions. The unit is powered by 3 AA batteries which should last for at least 2000 hours of use.
Lightweight and easy to use, the AN300 incorporates Teledyne’s own N-33 Micro-fuel Cell sensor for quick and accurate analysis of oxygen. This maintenance-free, sealed, electrochemical cell is specific to oxygen, insensitive to flow rate, and has a 90% response in less than 10 seconds. At the end of its life, the cell is discarded and replaced like a flashlight battery.
Benefits of Nitrogen
- Nitrogen tire inflation has been explored by Formula One, NASCAR and Tour de France cyclists among other organizations.
- Nitrogen inflated tires lose pressure at one-quarter the rate of tires inflated with plain air. Nitrogen molecules are heavier than air, and are retained within the tire’s structure for longer. Therefore, nitrogen provides safer driving conditions. * Air retains heat while nitrogen disperses it so tires can run as much as 20% cooler.
*Customer further acknowledges and agrees that unless authorized by a U.S. Department of Commerce or U.S. Department of State export license or approval, as applicable, Customer shall not, directly or indirectly, transfer, sell, export, re-export, distribute, or otherwise dispose of Manufacturer’s Products or related technical information to military end-users, or for military end-uses, in any U.S.-sanctioned, embargoed, or prohibited countries which include Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, People’s Republic of China, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, and Vietnam.